Multi Essentials for Pregnancy
Multi Essentials for Pregnancy is a premium multivitamin and mineral formula for support during pre-conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Multi Essentials for Pregnancy is a targeted formula that provides folate, the superior bioavailable form of folic acid as recommended by the Department of Health, which supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus growth, iron for a reduction in tiredness and fatigue (it is common in women for iron levels to fall whilst pregnant) and vitamin D for immune health support. In addition higher levels of important minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, iodine, selenium and iron provide additional nutritional support.
- 25 different vitamins and minerals
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D and K than competitors.
- Preferred form of vitamin D (D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Features higher levels of selenium to support healthy blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Provides higher levels of calcium and magnesium in a 2:1 ratio for healthy bone development.
- Uses iron bisglycinate, which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
- Bioavailable form of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion, which some people struggle to do.
- Contains 25mg of zinc per tablet to prevent deficiency. Zinc is required for healthy cell division, and plays a critical role in foetal development.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Provides 18mg of easily absorbed iron to support mother and baby. Many women become anaemic during pregnancy and breastfeeding because of the extra demands placed on the body´s resources.
- Provides the recommended levels of iodine for pregnancy and breast-feeding women. Iodine supports healthy cognitive function, energy-producing metabolism and thyroid function.
£20.65 – £37.75